Visa Applications & Processing | Aston Recruiting
Visa Applications & Processing

Anyone and everyone that enters China will need a visa. If you are planning to be in China as a teacher, you'll in most cases need a work visa (otherwise known as Z visa). The flaming hoops and red tape involved in the process of obtaining a Z visa can be slightly daunting. You should always work directly with the staff at your assigned school if you have any questions regarding visas. The staff at your school will know the particulars regarding local regulations and issues that the central office or our overseas recruiting offices may not know about.

Our teachers are responsible for all visa fees outside of China. Within China, Aston pays for our teachers' work residency processing, registration, and the in-China medical exam.

Other Visa Service Sites

If you need to get a visa and cannot go yourself, you can also use a visa service. Please be warned that Aston cannot guarantee the reliability of any of these visa services. Make sure you are very clear with any of them on the nature of your visa. You don't want them getting you a 30 day tourist visa when you require a work visa. Always double check.

If you are in the US try:




March Semester 2014
Various Locations
7 to 9K RMB p/m

  • Free Shared Housing
  • 23 to 28 hour work week
  • No Hidden Hours
  • Sponsored Z Visa
  • Airport Pickup
  • Multiple Provinces
  • Free Chinese Classes
Contact a Recruiter now!
Check the left side of the screen to see who's online
or Apply here!

Site design: InHouse Designs